ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: No serial number in Email

No serial number in Email

I purchased artrage 4 two days ago received the confirmation email and then the download email but neither one had the serial number in it. I went to support and filled out information as well as order number and email it was sent to but have yet to receive a response. I am using an iPad to get my emails and saw that I needed window based PC to have serial in it but I only have mac book OS X 10.9.5 and iPad is there another way I can get the serial number for my program?

The serial number should be in the same email as the download link, and if you got separate ones for Mac OSX and Windows, it will be in the Windows email (sometimes the emails are split up to get past the spam filters on some email clients). This serial will work for your Mac OSX computer as well, our store just treats it as one purchase, so will only send it out once.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get a reply. We've answered a couple of similar emails recently, but I can't see anything that might be yours (unless you used a very different email/name). It's possible that something went wrong when you clicked submit (your internet glitched, for example). If we don't answer after a couple of days, it almost always means something has gone wrong.

You can always contact us directly at support@artrage.com.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!