Thread: castle five

castle five

Something funny going on, some posts are duplicating, probably my selection of titles getting mixed???, Anyway If you've seen this before please ignore it and it might go away....Jack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle Five.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	207.2 KB 
ID:	88765  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

such beautiful sky and the texture on the cliffs is amazing work, I opened it in a new window for a larger scale to see the beautiful details you put in... such remarkable work !.

Looks like the castles I have been to

Having spent a good deal of time in Scotland, Ireland and England it certainly reminds me of the scenes and places there. Well done!

What a neat and impressive view! You're extraordinary as ever with Your landscapes!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Prototype castle v.5 -- amusing name, making it so scientific rather than something like "Windsor Castle" or some namesake kind of location.

So then, let's see if this one withstands an assault, sort of like in a wind tunnel test for an aircraft.

Really detailed and pleasing, Jack. You're bringing back to life the olden times in your pics.

Last edited by D Akey; 01-17-2016 at 08:57 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream