ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: problem with artrage 2 and Windows 10

problem with artrage 2 and Windows 10

I ArtRage2 the program, are the packaging of the tablet wacom bamboo one, worked great on Windows XP, now I've changed my pc with windows 10 I can not install it, as I do, who can help me, thanks

Do you just need to install ArtRage?

You can download the latest version of ArtRage 2 from our member area at http://members.artrage.com

1/ Click 'create account' and follow the instructions (if you do not currently have an account).
    2/ Log in, then click 'register' and enter your serial number. Click 'save' and refresh the page.

You should now see your serial number listed on the page and you can click 'download' to download any of the latest versions (Windows or OS X).

If you need help finding your serial, you can contact us at support@artrage.com

If you are seeing a different problem, can you describe it?
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

thanks, I have been able, sorry but I'm a new member of the forum, I'm Italian and I speak little English