Thread: Newcomer

Newcomer

Hi everyone! New on here, amateur painter with AR from Italy. Ready to post a few of my works. Comments are mostly welcomed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	88645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	205 
Size:	265.5 KB 
ID:	88646   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	217 
Size:	274.8 KB 
ID:	88647   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	212 
Size:	283.7 KB 
ID:	88648   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	237 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	88649  

Good energy on this. Lots of cool uses for art - family portraits and maybe stuff here and there in your world. Good work! I look forward to seeing more. As you gain momentum it gets to be more and more fun. I love Italy by the way and wouldn't be able to stop painting were I there. You're lucky. The land of great art heritage.

Go man go!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Good energy on this. Lots of cool uses for art - family portraits and maybe stuff here and there in your world. Good work! I look forward to seeing more. As you gain momentum it gets to be more and more fun. I love Italy by the way and wouldn't be able to stop painting were I there. You're lucky. The land of great art heritage.

Go man go!!!!!!!

Thank you, from comments like yours I surely gain motivations to further explore my capabilities. By the way, the portrait of the man with a beard is me ☺️ Did it without looking at myself. Very close but not exactly the real me. I find eyes the most intriguing however difficult part of a human face. Need to practice, practice, practice ... 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio1958 View Post
    Hi everyone! New on here, amateur painter with AR from Italy. Ready to post a few of my works. Comments are mostly welcomed!
    This is is a good inprovement!! Way to go!!👍

I think these are great, you have so many styles, so very interesting, hope to see lots more, very good paintings

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    I think these are great, you have so many styles, so very interesting, hope to see lots more, very good paintings
    Thank you Pat1940, I hope one day to be as good as you are! I am trying different styles however the one I like most, the one I can truly express myself is modern art. Even when I represent domestic scenes or portraits I tend to transform that in modern abstract art.

Well, Pat had for a long time painted images of Tuscany. So you may yet paint similarly, at least in subject.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ciao Fabrizio! Dacci sotto che hai buone premesse!

Keep going with such good premises!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!