I really enjoy artrage on my iPad pro and find it really giving me a feeling of drawing traditionally on the canvas,

but the only problem is, that you cannot change the shape of brush by simply tilt the brush like you do with really brushes,

some other apps do make a size change option with the pencil tool according to the tilt so it allows you to shade. Similarly when we draw with brushes, we also change the azimuth to control our brushes, so that we can amply draw different type of stroked without changing the brush, this is important especially when we are drawing some oriented texture, like the shape of the hard rock fraction or the perspectived building walls, or even when we shape the highlight of the water with a knife, so I really want those features, this will make drawing easier and allows more technic to be applied on the canvas.

Another thing is, I saw you guys optimized the deadzone of the brush movement when the color picker in enabled, because the Apple pencil doesn't stop still on the smooth screen, but that make it really hard to work on small details, the little strokes are always regarded as long press and it began to pick color, I do think you can give an other option, like, I don't think any one will stay on the color picker tool for long time, so is that possible to automatically switch back to the brush tool after a color is picked? That allows one-click-colorpick or just drag out from the palette to begin picking a color from the canvas?

Those are just advices, I know programming is difficult and we keep coming out with endless request, I'm grateful for your patient and really thank you for offering us such a good app, I just wish it better.