ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Upcoming AriPad 2.1.2 Fixes.

Exclamation Upcoming AriPad 2.1.2 Fixes.

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a note on to the forum to let you know what's coming up in 2.1.2. I've been working away over the break and we should be submitting the update shortly. There are three major items here:

1. We've fixed a bug that caused square canvases to load at the incorrect orientation in some cases (generally on iPads in landscape orientation).
    2. We've fixed a problem with blobs at the start of paint strokes when not in Tap and Hold to Sample mode, and also reduced the gap between the start of input and the start of the visible stroke when in that mode.
    3. We've fixed a problem that allowed canvases to be loaded that were too large, which subsequently prevented export.

We'll update when we have more information about release timing!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Version 2.1.2 was released last week, and we're now working on version 2.1.3 (which should fix some of the random crashes people are seeing with the auto-save prompt active).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!