Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	88600

fusion 4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fusion 4.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	88602
    Last edited by sabena; 12-28-2015 at 07:22 AM.
    Visit my website here

These are beautiful.

Love all the colors and fluidity of this work.

Thank you Marilin Anne
    Visit my website here

Wow Ana these are beautiful , complex and compelling, I like the smooth fluid shapes and interesting color transitions.

Thank you Gxpainter for your coment , I like the color remember me the perfume.
    Visit my website here

Muito interessante comentário sobre o perfume. Ele tem um "outro sensorial " tipo de sensação, mas eles se conectam aos mesmos centros de prazer no cérebro (embora eu não sei se a minha analogia é tecnicamente preciso). Eles são lindos , tornando a sensação para os olhos muito agradável. Eles são diferentes uns dos outros, apesar de serem geralmente semelhante no motivo. Assim, poderia ser comparado a cheirar fragrâncias diferentes, ou provar vinhos diferentes. Mas a doçura gossamer de cores diz perfume para mim, que é geralmente leve, um pouco transparente quando misturado com o cheiro da pessoa que o usa (a menos que a pessoa que a utilizam não mostrar moderação). De qualquer forma, esta é uma série notável. Inspirado. Brava, Sabena!

Very interesting comment about perfume. It has an "other sensory" kind of feel but they connect to the same pleasure centers in the brain (although I don't know whether my analogy is technically accurate). They are gorgeous, making the sensation to the eyes very pleasing. They are different from each other, although they are generally similar in motif. So it could be likened to smelling different fragrances, or tasting different wines. But the gossamer sweetness of colors does say perfume to me, which is generally light, somewhat transparent when blended with the scent of the person wearing it (unless the person using it doesn't show restraint). Anyway, this is a remarkable series. Inspired. Brava, Sabena!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Love these beautiful colors, just flowing with grace, love your work Sabena