Thread: Merry Christmas & Hello!

Smile Merry Christmas & Hello!

Hi everyone! I am Chris and I own Artrage for a while, have had a Deviant Art Gallery for ages (and been inactive for ages after that) and I thought sharing my pictures with people would be a cool idea to get other inputs and inspiration, so I thought why not here on this forum?
    I am not very good with the whole natural painting concept, but it fascinates me how good painters can build layer after layer to achieve a beautiful painting in the end. As you may be able to see, Bob Ross is one of my influences but it does not stop there. So... I stop blabbering, hope you like this picture I painted on christmas day with 15 degrees outside, hence it came out more like a spring image. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas in May.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	269.7 KB 
ID:	88587

Hi Chris happy Christmas yes artrage. I the best. Lik your painting ok let see some more ok CIAO.

IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.............. POZDRAWSKI

Very warm welcome! Hope to see many more paintings. This has some nice brushwork going on.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream