Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outback Scene

Thanks George for appreciating the mountains - it proves they are an important part of the picture if you noticed them. Where have you been hiding? I trust you have recovered well from your surgery.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    I Googled Central Oregon images and it looks so beautiful - one image was almost identical to my painting but with snow covered mountains in the background.

Alyssa has a personal GPS tracker https://www.findmespot.eu/en/index.php?cid=101 which relays messages back home so we know where she is. It also can send emergency signals if needed. So we have some peace of mind. This what we get -

Attachment 88597

Attachment 88598
    Wow isn't the technology we have now amazing, that is good to know this stuff exists...

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Thanks George for appreciating the mountains - it proves they are an important part of the picture if you noticed them. Where have you been hiding? I trust you have recovered well from your surgery.
    Surgery went fine but I died.
    I had to say that. All in all things are ok. Seasonal depression gets me every year, this year seems to be worse. on December 2012 my mom died and my so called family purposely didn't tell me until after her ashes were scattered in a place I don't know. It was my stepsister's idea. The ironic thing s that she was biological mom and my stepsister pulled this little trick. At the time I didn't cry a tear, stroke survivors are like that, our emotions are weird. This year it's all starting to hit me.

My $1000 parrot died last month, he would sit on my shoulder when I went to the park to draw and talk the whole time. Yesterday Beth, my dove died. Three of my rats died of old age.
    My wife has been sick so we didn't do anything on Christmas so we just sat at home and didn't even eat the ham we bought.

Am I not a ray of sunshine?

BUT, I was asked to draw someone, which I'm not good enough to do but she liked it.
    Name:  anon.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  133.4 KB

Then I was asked to draw someone's dog, I don't know if I posted it here or not
    Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  93.1 KB

And I saw a beautiful little girl and I had to draw her. Alas, the original drawing is much better than the scan
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	88616

None of these are very good but everything was done with real graphite and charcoal. I couldn't have even started o draw these a year ago.

Thanks for remembering me and caring. I try to drop in a few times a week.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    Am I not a ray of sunshine?
    Hang in there, mate. Feel better. Drawings are pretty cool! You've come a long way.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks, mate.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/