Hi, i have bought it today on sale for future use on tablet (I have "only" Galaxy Note 2 at the moment) .. it was still lil pricy for "casual" graphic as i am but (i hope) if it have listening and active devs it would be worth it. Firstly i have to say its best looking app of this kind and im happy you have done Android version because it was my favourite drawing app on PC long before despite fact mouse was not so practical as pen (but i had some time to try it with wacom tablet screen at school and that was great).

Anyway i would like to ask for few things. Would be great if you could implement somehow Samsung SPen SDK (im not sure if its even necessary, it could be implemented as classic mouse maybe) and show brush size circle while hovering with spen over screen - it would be great especialy with eraser to see where it will be erasing . Second thing - would be nice if position in layer menu would not be reseted after action like show/hide layer or change of opacity - when i do one of these layers will scroll to top and on smaller devices it could be anoying if somebody have to work a lot with layers. Another great thing would be implementation of Folders or atleast Tags in galery for better sorting/categorizing of drawings.

PS: finding rename option wasnt much intuitive either (would be nice if it could be in menu also) but i could live without it

I hope this help improve your app somehow, thx for reading and sorry for my english - im not from english speaking country.