ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Holiday Greetings

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372

    Holiday Greetings

    Well, if any one knows me I love to paint the seasons and the holidays. So here are some recent and updated works and I hope they also say Merry to you too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1 (2).jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	295.5 KB 
ID:	88496   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1639.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	281.7 KB 
ID:	88497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2055.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	88498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Intense Color Poinsettia Card.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	267.2 KB 
ID:	88499   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Advent Fulfilled.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	88500  


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Montalban,Rizal,Philippines
    Posts
    783
    Very Nice.
    And a Very Merry Christmas to you.
    Ken
    Love one another.-Jesus

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Columbus/Ohio/USA
    Posts
    1,559
    whaw thats very nice and cool stuff there

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Spectacular!

    wow there are some very nice works here! I also made up my own Christmas cards to send out. Red River paper company make some nice card stock sized for printing cards both square and rectangular and they have some Photoshop templates to assist in printing them... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family as well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372

    Thank you for that

    Quote Originally Posted by Raybrite View Post
    Very Nice.
    And a Very Merry Christmas to you.
    Ken
    I appreciate the good message.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    whaw thats very nice and cool stuff there
    Thank you very much.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    wow there are some very nice works here! I also made up my own Christmas cards to send out. Red River paper company make some nice card stock sized for printing cards both square and rectangular and they have some Photoshop templates to assist in printing them... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family as well.
    Thank you very much. I tried Shutterfly to make a card and it didn't turn out too well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    all the best to You and Your family and beloved ones, dear Marilyn Ann! Top quality in these cards by You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,462
    Gorgeous Christmas images.... All the best to you & yours....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    all the best to You and Your family and beloved ones, dear Marilyn Ann! Top quality in these cards by You!
    Thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •