ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Color select

Color select

I am using the Android version and am having trouble getting certain colors... Specifically bright orange... Please help!

Okay, can you walk me through what you're doing? Are you having trouble with the colour picker in the corner, or in picking colours from the painting?

If you don't like using the current colour picker, you can try a different colour/hue/saturation layout by pressing and holding on the current colour. A menu will then pop up and you can try different pickers.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Okay, can you walk me through what you're doing? Are you having trouble with the colour picker in the corner, or in picking colours from the painting?

If you don't like using the current colour picker, you can try a different colour/hue/saturation layout by pressing and holding on the current colour. A menu will then pop up and you can try different pickers.
    I've tried all three pickers and still not having much luck. I'm assuming the Android version doesn't have the RGB picker.

No it doesn't.

Okay, can you walk me through what's happening? What are you trying to do, and *exactly* how are you doing it?

Also, if you save the colour you want as a Sample (folder icon in top right corner) or import is as a reference or already have it in the painting, can you pick the colour that way?
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!