ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Andrea Pirlo almost done

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Avesta Sweden
    Posts
    626

    Andrea Pirlo almost done

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pirlo_Fotor.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	88417......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Remarkable! I wasn't sure if you would have time to do a painting from your drawing. Excellent work. I love the details as well as the overall interpretation.

    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Avesta Sweden
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Remarkable! I wasn't sure if you would have time to do a painting from your drawing. Excellent work. I love the details as well as the overall interpretation.

    Tanks :-) I finish Mr Pirlo tonight i think/hope :-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Algarve, Portugal
    Posts
    2,996
    Very good
    Visit my website here

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Avesta Sweden
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Very good
    Thanks :-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Your series of portraits and caricatures are really impressive by quantity and quality! Here's an excellent one of the maestro who looks left while he's probably kicking the other side for a precise long range pass ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Avesta Sweden
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Your series of portraits and caricatures are really impressive by quantity and quality! Here's an excellent one of the maestro who looks left while he's probably kicking the other side for a precise long range pass ....
    There are no hard feelings between Roma and Juve? :-) He has been a really good player,and great looks to make a caricature/portrait.. With this painting i was a little bit to quick to share it i think.. The final result is the one togetter with the sketch :-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    There are no hard feelings between Roma and Juve? :-) He has been a really good player,and great looks to make a caricature/portrait.. With this painting i was a little bit to quick to share it i think.. The final result is the one togetter with the sketch :-)
    Actually hard feelings towards Juve are from most any other team fans, since juventus is the most winning team in Italy and peer to peer rivalry exist only with milan and inter, the other two teams having a strong italian and an international stance and supporters all over Italy due to a long historical record of successes and important rankings. Only Napoli is now starting to grow into an extra-urban, i.e. a national team here in Italy, also because a lot people from that region are all over Italy ad Europe to get work.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •