ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I can't get the forums to show pics on my Kindle Fire HDX. Is it possible to?

I can't get the forums to show pics on my Kindle Fire HDX. Is it possible to?

I was able on my Kindle Fire HDX to show the forums text but no pics including the avatars. Yet I can see pics from the Personal Gallery (where individual artists show their work on this site). And on other sites I can see pics and everything including streaming videos.

Any idea what's up and how to fix it -- on my end or yours?

Thanks.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi there DA - something like that happened to my on me Samsung tablet and I was able to fix it by choosing this setting in this box - found bottom lefthand side. Hope that's your answer.

Name:  style.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  19.8 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks June! I selected Mobile mode and it made a complete bollocks of the view in my computer. But I was able to switch it back to standard, though it was not clear how to do that. But persistence and by clicking every button to be found I was able to toggle it back.

The good news is that I was able, after changing the settings to mobile, to see the attached pictures -- though not the avatars. Seems that page layout chaos is rather undesirable for the ArtRage folks. - Of course it could be pilot error on my part. But see the paintings and drawings I managed to. And now that I'm on my desktop computer all's right again.

Later I shall test it out for the whole experience of the Kindle Fire HDX, which has some remarkable features I must say. I am new to mobile devices other than the iPhone, and so I'm easily wowwed. Give me a big screen any day of the week (which this Kindle sort of is (7"?)). In addition, it's like taking a television wherever I go. I'll never have time for a thought of my own again!

Thanks again, dear Enug!
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-08-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Aha. From the main gallery page dead center, down at the bottom of the page it says "full site". That makes it display everything as it should. Glad I found it. Not exactly what you mentioned June, but had me thinking in the correct mind which led me to the right setting for this device. Woo hoo!!!!!