ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: iPad pro with Apple pencil

iPad pro with Apple pencil

Hope this post may be of help.

I could not get Artrage to do anything on my iPad pro with the Apple pencil.
    If you turn palm rejection OFF the pencil will work fine except there is no pressure sensitivity.

Artrage is great to use with the pencil even without pressure response.

Mike

We're working on an update to introduce support for the Pencil and the Pro itself, but it's not out yet (we'll get it out as soon as possible, but it's a major update and requires a lot of testing first).

Currently, turning Palm Rejection off allows it to work because the Pencil is 'built into' the iOS and doesn't require direct app support for point and click stuff.

Our update will include tilt and pressure sensitivity (it works beautifully, by the way), as well as some new features for the iPad Pro, like canvas rotation and larger brushes.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

that sounds great Hannah..i love artrage on my Wacom but I love the ipad pro screen and the superb battery life.if this can be close to the pc version I think it will be the best natural media app for the ipad pro .I just hope the brushes like the oil and water are as fast as say an i5 cpu ..they should be as there isn't the windows overheads and im sure ios is far more optimized than windows .cant wait

Willing to help test!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    We're working on an update to introduce support for the Pencil and the Pro itself, but it's not out yet (we'll get it out as soon as possible, but it's a major update and requires a lot of testing first).

Currently, turning Palm Rejection off allows it to work because the Pencil is 'built into' the iOS and doesn't require direct app support for point and click stuff.

Our update will include tilt and pressure sensitivity (it works beautifully, by the way), as well as some new features for the iPad Pro, like canvas rotation and larger brushes.
    Let me know if you need testers! My apple pencil and I would be delighted to help!