Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Call for resources for ArtRage!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Okay, there's definitely something weird going on there - they show as installed, but don't appear in the presets. Thanks for the .arpack, have passed it on for investigating.
    Well, thats a bummer. That color picker is one of my favorite resources lol. I made it with the idea of having almost any human flesh tone you can think of easily accessible for painting large portraits. Hope they get it worked out.

i have the same prob as HannahRage with the oil brush ect....show "installed" but don't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    i have the same prob as HannahRage with the oil brush ect....show "installed" but don't show up.
    Well, thats just weird. I don't know what to do about it. Hope the devs can figure out whats goin on or what I'm doing wrong.

Here is the color picker. You guys can just download the image and load it into your color picker collection manually if it looks like something you'd like that is.

Name:  Fleshtones.png
Views: 382
Size:  58.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CMDesign View Post
    Well, thats just weird. I don't know what to do about it. Hope the devs can figure out whats goin on or what I'm doing wrong.
    Ok, the problem is that you used the same name as the default presets group ;D This is something that will probably change in AR5 (especially now you've reminded us it's a problem!), but if you recreate them with a new preset group name, they should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Ok, the problem is that you used the same name as the default presets group ;D This is something that will probably change in AR5 (especially now you've reminded us it's a problem!), but if you recreate them with a new preset group name, they should be fine.
    Oh alright. Well thats simple lol.

Here is an updated link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8145b41hbk...gn.arpack?dl=0

I also changed the link in the original post.

Photos that can be used as Tracing Images

Size is 4000 x 3000 or 3000 x 4000 pixels.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	art_project.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	485.4 KB 
ID:	92034Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bacon_and_eggs.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	393.3 KB 
ID:	92035Click image for larger version. 

Name:	french_toast.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	369.6 KB 
ID:	92036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hot_chocolate.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	448.7 KB 
ID:	92037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	japanese_garden.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	518.8 KB 
ID:	92038
    Abba Studios Portfolio

Just Create - My blog about creating comics and graphic novels

We've Gone to Plaid!!

Hey guys, I made some seamless plaid patterns. also there is a transparent one included here so you can easily come up with your own plaid patterns. Enjoy!

Edit: Just noticed these don't look very good in the pic since I made them so small. But they look much better and a lot more like plaid when they are bigger as you can see by the plaid in the background which is much bigger.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwme72t8ug...id.arpack?dl=0

Name:	Plaid.JPG 
Views:	279 
Size:	225.5 KB 
ID:	92048
    Last edited by CMDesign; 01-28-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CMDesign View Post
    Hey guys, I made some seamless plaid patterns. also there is a transparent one included here so you can easily come up with your own plaid patterns. Enjoy!

Edit: Just noticed these don't look very good in the pic since I made them so small. But they look much better and a lot more like plaid when they are bigger as you can see by the plaid in the background which is much bigger.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwme72t8ug...id.arpack?dl=0

Name:	Plaid.JPG 
Views:	279 
Size:	225.5 KB 
ID:	92048
    These plaids are great! Thanks for posting them!
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt_Betsy View Post
    These plaids are great! Thanks for posting them!
    No problem! Glad you like them.