Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Call for resources for ArtRage!

What are the specs for the Tracing Images?

I have some to upload.
    Abba Studios Portfolio

Just Create - My blog about creating comics and graphic novels

Package of seamless tiles

Here is a package of seamless tiles for ArtRage 5.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tg11kupqta...01.arpack?dl=0

Many of the tiles look best if used at a 45 degree angle. Use the snap to grid feature for best results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tile samples2.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	527.4 KB 
ID:	91975  
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

@Aunt_Betsy those are fantastic! Even if they don't make it into the program, I'll be pointing people at them.

@symson ArtRage doesn't come with tracing images, so either the resources would have to be downloaded separately, or they need to be something other than tracing images.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    @symson ArtRage doesn't come with tracing images, so either the resources would have to be downloaded separately, or they need to be something other than tracing images.
    Maybe, I'm misunderstanding. In the OP you asked for some resources and listed Tracing Images. I want to supply some resources.
    Abba Studios Portfolio

Just Create - My blog about creating comics and graphic novels

Quote Originally Posted by symson View Post
    Maybe, I'm misunderstanding. In the OP you asked for some resources and listed Tracing Images. I want to supply some resources.
    Ah, right, you asked about specs, so ... there are no specific requirements for a tracing image, just that it be large enough to use, which is going to depend on the image and the user.

Here are some resources I've been working on. Its a fairly big collection of a little bit of Stencils, Patterns, presets, etc.. Let me know what you guys think. Not everything is shown in the picture by the way.

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qydeglsl4z...gn.arpack?dl=0

Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Resources.JPG 
Views:	172 
Size:	309.0 KB 
ID:	92025
    Last edited by CMDesign; 02-05-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Nice! Those look a lot of fun and I'm very keen on this 'lots of fun stencils' trend ;D

Ok, the Oil Brush and the color sample presets don't show up for me, I'm not sure if that's a bug my end or a problem with the file. Can you check they work for you, or repost them as a separate pack?

Nice! Those look a lot of fun and I'm very keen on this 'lots of fun stencils' trend ;D

Ok, the Oil Brush and the color sample presets don't show up for me, I'm not sure if that's a bug my end or a problem with the file. Can you check they work for you, or repost them as a separate pack?
    Hmm, It shows they are included in the pack and shows they are installing for me. Is it just the Oil Brush Presets and the Flesh tones Color Picker that isn't showing up? I'll make a new arpack with just those if thats the case.

I just edited the post and added a download link for the Oil Brush Presets and the Flesh Tones Color Picker. Let me know if it works for you.
    Last edited by CMDesign; 01-25-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Okay, there's definitely something weird going on there - they show as installed, but don't appear in the presets. Thanks for the .arpack, have passed it on for investigating.