Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPad pro & Apple pencil

It felt quite a lot faster, to the point that we increased the maximum tool size on the iPad Pro.

When would it be available? I can't wait to use it

"As soon as it's ready", basically. Because it's such a big update, there are nice big new bugs, so we have to do a fair bit of testing first.

Split screen?

Greatly looking forward to this update - ArtRage on the iPad Pro is dream come true. Really appreciate the recent updates, and I hope we will see some great performance gains from the pro.

Will you be supporting the iOS 9 split screen feature? This is more or less par for the course for the iPad pro, and having been using procreate a lot, it is a big part of my workflow. It would make a lot of sense for ArtRage to support it!

We will! One of the reasons we couldn't just release 2.1 as soon as we had a Pencil to test with is that we've completely reconstructed our canvas handlers and most of the interface handlers to help with split screen functionality.

Apple Pencil

Good implementation for iPad Pro, but the Pencil tool is missing the Apple Notes shine.
    I hope the next version will take the Pencil to new level
    Regards, Matt at All
    Last edited by Lazardk; 02-02-2016 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazardk View Post
    Good implementation for iPad Pro, but the Pencil tool is missing the Apple Notes shine.
    I hope the next version will take the Pencil to new level
    Regards, Matt at All
    Is there some specific behaviour you can identify for us? Or do you just want us to make the Pencil light up when you use it?