ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Turkey's election are over ... best wishes to US mates for Thanksgiving!

Red face Turkey's election are over ... best wishes to US mates for Thanksgiving!

An idea I set up quickly. Pls forgive me if I borrowed and adapted/ adjusted a brick oven from a web picture to save time ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thanksgiving 2015.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	270.7 KB 
ID:	88034  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-04-2015 at 01:18 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ooooo. . . Poor Tom Turkey. . . Duped again! He never will learn to never trust a pilgrim and to take what they say with a grain of salt. . . and maybe a little pepper, some butter, maybe garlic and stuffing. Potatoes are always nice.

Very demented, Caesar!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ahahaha LOl, dear DAkey, Your extented wise sentence also fits this poor Tom Turley spicing and stuffing recipe .... I'm sure that when European people first came in America, they blessed God for creating turkeys stupid enough to feed them easily .... at least until they met dodos in the Mauritius and found out there's never a definite worse, or, as we idiomatically say, worse is never dead (meaning that You may possibly find out there's always a worse situation than the one You're experimenting ...) Pls notice this time there's no possible side sexual implications.
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-04-2015 at 01:30 AM.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One its good to see your good at the skills of Brickwork as Well

CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si......Si IVAYA Con Spirit Level !!!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One its good to see your good at the skills of Brickwork as Well

CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si......Si IVAYA Con Spirit Level !!!
    Yep. I had Caesar pegged as a Mason and maybe even one of the Illuminati.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear ATPloos, actually I cheated with the brick oven, as I admitted too. I'm quite confident I could have built one by brush decent enough, but I preferred to use a shortcut and imported it ... Anyway have a seat and wait for the turkey to brown (he doesn't know as yethis doom ... shhhh).LOL Thank You!

Just can't remember where I left my apron and trowel, dear DAkey. I have to ask Dan Brown if I may use his ones in case he doesn't need them to write his next book ... Otherwise I'll have to change into a Christian Rosenkreuzian (aka Rosicrucian), just to keep into a previous secret order willing to rule the world instead of the financial masonry (never fully appreciated the Spectre domination program indeed) LOL
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-04-2015 at 03:10 AM.

what a perfect cartoon, and marvelous painting as well.... very clever and funny!...

Thank you, dear Gary! I realize I'm often more an amateur MAD illustrator than an amateur artist, but it doesn't particularly hurt me after all, especially when an artist like You appreciate my outcomes just the same.

This is so funny I love it. I have got my knife and fork ready to help . Best wishes Jo x

Thank You, dear Jo. Glad to have amused you with this silly vignette !