ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Autumn Procrustes

Autumn Procrustes

Workers are cut up everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	?????????.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	288.8 KB 
ID:	87932  

Very nicely done!

There is a real story depicted here. Very interesting!

Nicely colorful scene. I don't know what procrustes are and why workers don't wear safety glasses, but I like how You placed them in the space and the concentration and commitment with which the closer guy is working.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav View Post
    Ahahaha Well, the mythological inference between someone who stretched or cut legs to people and these guys trimming to lenght grass was a quite what we call "a Pindaric flight" (i.e. flight of fancy) and pretty hard to guess. All other meanings seem going further as a distance.
    Anyway the title too tranforms an ordinary activity into an extra-ordinary event and show, just like Your paintings ofte do. Bravo!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Some tools are universal. We call them "Weed Whackers" and they are used all the time here. Particularly useful over irregular ground and around plants.

I'm surprised they would do this right before it snows. Or is this something you would see earlier in the year?

Nice "slice of life".
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream