ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Has anyone heard from Aged P?

Has anyone heard from Aged P?

I see a few old guards at this enchanting forum, just wondering if this one is off fighting dragons?
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Not me personally. I always wondered what happened to him and if he was off on an adventure with Gandalf and company, which, I suppose, is an occupational hazard when you live in Tolkien's town.

He doesn't post in the Gallery section, not in years, and that's essentially all I look at. On the odd occasion I've seen his handle, it was in one of the more technical areas.

This is the last post I could see on a search I just now did. From 2014. Might be he was stuck in gridlock (see the thread title).

I periodically get that same question in my mind, what's he up to.

https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...2-Alpha-3-Grid

Anyway, if you see him, say hello.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I think I've been away too long, 'it' won't let me access that link.

I will try a PM and see.

I remember him saying something about him staying or visiting the inspirational place for Tolkien.
    Enchanter
    My artist friend

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Not me personally. I always wondered what happened to him and if he was off on an adventure with Gandalf and company, which, I suppose, is an occupational hazard when you live in Tolkien's town.

He doesn't post in the Gallery section, not in years, and that's essentially all I look at. On the odd occasion I've seen his handle, it was in one of the more technical areas.

This is the last post I could see on a search I just now did. From 2014. Might be he was stuck in gridlock (see the thread title).

I periodically get that same question in my mind, what's he up to.

https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...2-Alpha-3-Grid

Anyway, if you see him, say hello.

Good grief, you go out of the room for a few moments and everybody thinks you're dead.

Three close encounters with the Reaper but still living and painting!

Also still living about a mile from The Ents. I am training one of them to hunt down Harry Potter!

Phil AKA Aged P
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Yeh Aged P!!

Keep the Grim one at bay for a while yet!

Getting inspiration from the Ents as I thought!

There are wizards, then there are Wizards!!

Good to hear from you!
    Enchanter
    My artist friend

"The Ents go marching two by two. Hurrah! Hurrah!
    We'll give 'em a mighty welcome then. Hurrah! Hurrah!"

Aged P! Eeeh by goom, lad!

Beg pardon, Mister P. . . But I wouldn't quite know jus' 'ow to be speakin' te someone what comes from Middle Earth.

But it's wonderful seeing tha' ye bested the ol' villain and made it back 'ome 'ere where we've got some ale for ya and waitin' for a tale or two of yer doin's.

Look forward to seeing you posting if you have a mind to get all artistic and such once again.

Be well, my friend.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Blimey aged P. tree encounters with the Reaper I did wonder where he had got to as he calls to see me

When he's short of cash as I had paid for. An extension. Yes he said but I 'm like your insurance Man.

And you must keep the premiums up. Ok. CIAO. I be round when the next is Due IVAYA. CON DIOS