ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: First ever painting

Gallery
    View images

First ever painting

Hi Everyone
    Love all your stuff! I have never painted before either on screen or off but having found Artrage thought I would give it a go. Any hints, tips and critisms would be welcome, and I am sure there will be a few!
    Su :lol:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	other_world_733.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	187.3 KB 
ID:	6132  

Gallery
    View images
    Hi MissFitz
    You're off to a good start!
    Try using the palette knife on the foreground done with the glitter tool. That will make it more in keeping with the rest of the style of your painting.....that is unless you purposely chose to place the glitter there
    Carry on having fun and experimenting with everything....don't be surprised if you become addicted even though you have never painted before!

Gallery
    View images
    Thanx for taking a look, I will take your comments on board! Also, I have become addicted since the day I came across ArtRage lol!!
    MissFitz

Gallery
    View images
    Hello MissFitz, you've made a good start, I can see your experimenting with the different tools in AR, that's the way to go!

I always think if your enjoying what your doing, then you will improve.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Tinzo thanks for looking. As a 'non artist' it is great what you can achieve with ArtRage!
    MissFitz

Gallery
    View images
    Ditto to what Tinzo said. Most important thing is to have fun and you'll be surprised at how you progress. Hang in there.