ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shark

Shark

This is my last digital painting, hope you like it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tibur.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	300.9 KB 
ID:	87725

If you want to see more this is my fb page www.facebook.com/irelsdidi

Very realistic.. Excellent job on this. Why your last painting? Hope you will do more!

Quote Originally Posted by BushcraftOnFire View Post
    Very realistic.. Excellent job on this. Why your last painting? Hope you will do more!
    Oh sorry, I don't speak english and I meant that is the newest painting I've done, I'll do a lot more hahaha

This is really amazing!

A flying shark, my worst nightmare

Amazing technique.

GREAT!!!!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Great movement. Wonderful piece. Well done Best wishes Jo .

I cannot guess how You executed this painting, whether one or more references were of some help, since I can hardly believe it possible to have such a an in-depth and detailed knowledge of this fish by excercising, but it's a perfect illustration under any aspect. Congratulations!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I cannot guess how You executed this painting, whether one or more references were of some help, since I can hardly believe it possible to have such a an in-depth and detailed knowledge of this fish by excercising, but it's a perfect illustration under any aspect. Congratulations!
    I painted it looking a picture I found on the internet. I drew it looking at that image and with patiente hahah

Fantastic style! Reminds me of a watercolor illustrator I remember as a young artist, Merv Corning, who stood out for me. He always blew my mind with his skill and ability to bring whatever he painted to life with the qualities that watercolor has available. You demonstrate that essence I saw in his work in yours here.

In addition to the detail, he had another quality owing to the watercolor, and that is of the paper showing through the thin paint. It creates some interesting movement in the paint, and there's a luminosity owing to the translucency of the pigment lit up by the white paper showing through.

In this case, since we're looking at an illumination on the computer monitor, all images have that luminous quality to some degree. But combined with this style, it's rather dazzling.

And of course your subject is the star of the painting. First impression is it gets my attention straight off. Then once I see it's not coming at me for dinner, I can relax a little, catch my breath, and enjoy the fine painting work.

Really nice.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream