Thread: Blue mountains.

Blue mountains.

Today I thought I would do a landscape but as I was putting colour on the blues a figure started to emerge at the side of the painting.So I have posted the first scene as I first saw the figure then I decided to evolve it into this second view.Hope you like it. Best wishes Jo xx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Mountains.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	87700   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spooky 2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	87701  

Nice Jo..

Those "hidden gifts" is what makes a painting special.. good work finding them in there!

How fascinating. I find it rather exciting when the art has its own volition. This is a very intriguing and mysterious character slipping in from somewhere as if they wants to be part of the story. . . rather like a notion coming in or like there is the element of time here in an ordinarily still image form.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes I do like it. A very intriguing, mysterious and possibly sorrowful story going on there. I also like the fact I can't quite work out what's going on in the far distance.
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing!
    Mac mini (M1, 2020), macOS Monterey v12.3.1, ArtRage Vitae v7.1.4

Jo, this is great, made me think of the refugees fleeing their homelands and all their sorrow

Thank you for your comments I find it quite spooky when I see things amongst colours that I randomly put on the canvass but at the same time I am grateful, because if they did not appear I would find it difficult to know what to paint... Best wishes Jo.