ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Blue mountains.

Blue mountains.

Today I thought I would do a landscape but as I was putting colour on the blues a figure started to emerge at the side of the painting.So I have posted the first scene as I first saw the figure then I decided to evolve it into this second view.Hope you like it. Best wishes Jo xx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Mountains.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	87700   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spooky 2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	87701  

Nice Jo..

Those "hidden gifts" is what makes a painting special.. good work finding them in there!

How fascinating. I find it rather exciting when the art has its own volition. This is a very intriguing and mysterious character slipping in from somewhere as if they wants to be part of the story. . . rather like a notion coming in or like there is the element of time here in an ordinarily still image form.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes I do like it. A very intriguing, mysterious and possibly sorrowful story going on there. I also like the fact I can't quite work out what's going on in the far distance.
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

Jo, this is great, made me think of the refugees fleeing their homelands and all their sorrow

Thank you for your comments I find it quite spooky when I see things amongst colours that I randomly put on the canvass but at the same time I am grateful, because if they did not appear I would find it difficult to know what to paint... Best wishes Jo.