ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stormy Ocean

Stormy Ocean

Hi! I have been looking on U tube today for help in painting Seascapes and found TNArtist instructions on a stormy sea in Arrange studio 4 so thanks to him, here is my interpretation of his painting. Hope it is not too much of a disaster Best wishes Jo x x.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seascape from Y. Tube 1-10-15.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	87698  

Those waves are lovely, Josephine, even the little hand waving

So dramatic! The foam reminds me of something Rocco. Venus is surely somewhere nearby. Nice. Theatrical. Definitely full of movement.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

beautiful

Thank you all for your comments,I am really pleased the way it turned out n, but thanks must go to the great instructions from TNArtist on U e. l did not notice the little waving hand until justjean mentioned it but this seems to happen a lot as you can see in my post today titled blue mountains. Best wishes Jo xx

Powerfully evocative, including the green trasparence of the wave in a thinner part of it.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by JOSEPHINE.EARP View Post
    Thank you all for your comments,I am really pleased the way it turned out n, but thanks must go to the great instructions from TNArtist on U e. l did not notice the little waving hand until justjean mentioned it but this seems to happen a lot as you can see in my post today titled blue mountains. Best wishes Jo xx
    I love it when people text in acronyms. No idea what that means. Just don't get into Cockney Rhyming Slang in acronyms. I'd be a gonner for sure.

Yeah, I did see the little hands straight off as well. Cute.

TTFN. roflmao (that's about where my texting vocabulary begins and ends).
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

The lighting brings this work to life! What an exciting piece!

Really nice!

The wave is excellent and so is the dark water.

The hand?

This is a very nice painting,
    I still don't see the hand waving, but i do see a little bit of wave giving you the thumbs up!
    Elaine