ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The tails are waving

The tails are waving

the cattails I mean

Sorry I have not been very active in posting to each of the lovely paintings posted here but with a few health issues, buying a much smaller home and packing while trying to decide what I should take and what not to take I took the easy route and just looked and admired.

The jug was painted awhile ago and I did the cattails for a challenge over at WC

Name:  florals Sept 15 KreativeK.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  13.6 KB

wonderful still life!.

Love it - you are so good with flowers Jean. I had wondered about you and was hoping it wasn't Windows 10 problems keeping you away. Is it working OK with AR - I'm still hesitant to upgrade. 8.1 works so well for me I don't want to wrestle with incompatibilities.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks for peeking in Rondo and June

I really, really dislike W10 My big problem (among others) with it is that I like to play a word game with a friend and the darn thing keeps coming up with a blurb that says... MSN has encountered a problem and will try and repair or words to that effect and then my comp shuts down and I have to re enter my password then go back to the game and try again. I would so like my W7 back again

Wow this is nice.. I thought it was a photo at first

Very nice!

I love cat tails . The vase and everything are so good.

Thanks for commenting David and Marilyn Anne it's much appreciated

Hi Jean Great work. Ok and I have no problems with windows. 10. So your moving. So I won't

Be needed. To sweep you drives!! you staying in the same area. Or going down to Florida

Were it's warmer . . CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS .......

Well it looks like you're feeling better if this painting says anything at all!

Blessings on your new house. And when you feel up to it, you might want to attach the rest of the cat's to the tails. . . sort of like pin the tail on the donkey -- but now in a curious reversal, it's paint the cats on the tails.

Enug seems to have a line on new kittens. Could have a few ideas how you might come by one or two.

Go Jean go go go!!!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Apparently simple and lovely one!
    I wish You all the best for Your new house. I think that getting rid of a lot of stuff we will soon discover as unessential makes us feel free and lighter somehow, more concentrate on a change, on a sort of a new life, before and after a move, for instance. It's somehow like to be born again. I hope it will be so for You and a new energy may fill you with much enthusiasm helping you stand any difficulty and overcome any health problem!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!