ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Autumn is approaching...

Autumn is approaching...

Posting this doodle is really just an excuse for me to 'Hi' and to say what brilliant pictures everyone has been doing here. I'm not sure I'll ever get around to learning to paint that well, but I certainly can appreciate and be encouraged by all your works.

Name:  autumn.png
Views: 159
Size:  331.2 KB

Autumn - perhaps a time for reflection. (ink and watercolour on a heavy grained canvas texture).
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

Nice one.. although.. he doesn't look very happy that fall is here.

Jono. Hi. At least I be able to regonize U when I'm wandering around Brighton But now fall is close by

I will go into sleep mode. Till the spring. That's if we have a spring. Ok CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA.

IVAYA CON. DIOS....SLAINTE. .........POZDRAWSKI

Ahahah Your Autumn is quite Jono-centric I'd say. I expected Your hair got red, yellow ochre and brown. Nice to have You back and take care.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Jono, this is great, hope you do some more, really would like to see more of your talent

You have a great look here, where the Green Guy of legend changes colors in Autumn to russets and such. Could even make a great protagonist for a story.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks David (BushcraftOnFire), eighty+, Caesar, pat1940 and D Akey, very much appreciated.

Eighty+ it would be great to bump into you in Brighton, but I donít think that picture will help you recognise me much. Perhaps we should arrange something to paint each others portraits, then post them here!

Caesar, thanks. I have been away from the forum off and on for a long time - life keeps getting in the way. Iíve actually just recently finished studying (as a mature student), so hope to get back into the habit of doodling and painting again - whilst looking for work! Itís great to see some familiar names still here though.

Pat, Iím a bit self-conscious when it comes to showing pictures, but Iíll try to get into the swing of things. Thank you.

D Akey, thanks for the idea for a story. Maybe it will become a series of seasonal portraits.

Hi Jono and welcolme, Please do not be shy about sharing your work, we here are all different in our abilities and you already have a great talent. I love this one and look forward to seeing lots more from you. Best wishes Jo x X.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSEPHINE.EARP View Post
    Hi Jono and welcolme, Please do not be shy about sharing your work, we here are all different in our abilities and you already have a great talent. I love this one and look forward to seeing lots more from you. Best wishes Jo x X.
    Thanks Jo that's very kind of you to say and thank you for the welcome. I've been playing around trying to make some clouds tonight, but ended up making a little tutorial for myself. I'll post it in the hints and tips section just in case it's helpful to anyone.

Thanks Jean. He looks like I feel sometimes.