ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stylus Settings with Wacom Bamboo

Stylus Settings with Wacom Bamboo

So sorry if this has been asked before..

I have a Wacom Bamboo.. Win 7... and AR of course..

I can go into my Tool settings on each tool.. and set the stylus for pressure, size, etc. But when I open my Stylus Control Center It doesn't show any of the tools set up. Thus I can't save it.. and then every time I open the program I have to go back through and reset every setting. Can anyone tell me if this is a bug.. or am I doing something wrong?

PS - Yes... I am hitting save... and yes, I have track stylus checked in the SCC

D

Addendum..

I tried opening the program with my stylus instead of mouse.. I can get ONE object to appear in the SCC.. and I hit assign of course. But it won't show a list.. just the object tool I have open at the time. Also.. if I change the tool (IE: soft pencil to hard tip) the other settings are lost when I switch back

Frustrated..
    Last edited by BushcraftOnFire; 09-18-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Hi BushcraftOnFire,
    The primary function of the SCC is for those who have and want to use more than one stylus while working.
    Effectively you could tell AR to have stylus A always default to a Paint Tube setup of your choice. Then when you use stylus B always default to a Palette Knife setup of your choice. And so on...
    In this way you could mimic the physical swapping of tools as you work just as you would need to do in the real world as you worked.
    If you only have one stylus, then the SCC, as you have seen, won't really do anything for you I'm afraid.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Thanks for your reply Mark..

Yes.. after playing with it for an hour or more... I figured out that I don't even need to make stylus changes within tools. It pretty much does everything without changing any settings..