ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GXH Syndrome - Spain

GXH Syndrome - Spain

I hope You and Gary will forgive me for such a desecrating burst and vain attempt to join the movement successfully ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spain.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	308.3 KB 
ID:	87571  
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-18-2015 at 02:55 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Never knew I was a syndrome, but what the heck sure why not. Caesar this is a very rich and interesting work, I love to see others move into freely expressing in color, form and line.. and you have done very well in this one!...

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Great it reminds me many moons ago A Film Seargent Yorke where he would make a noise like a Turkey so that they would look up to see

who was making all the noise then he could shoot them from 100 yds as only their heads could be seen being he was the top Marksman in the Army

ok good on yer as I wouldn't no where to start CIAO STATE BBUONO ..Si ...Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........3 POZDRAWSKI's

Not sure what it is.. but i like it! Looks like a Toucan that lost his bottom beak (flying up into the air on the left) while biting a pole.. LOL!

Caesar, I think you did a fantastic job at this, I knew Gary would like it, isn't it so much fun to try something different, that is why you are a wonderful artist as you my dear Caesar will try anything and do so well at it, you are so modest

LOL Dear Gary, I meant the artistic influence (flu stands for influence I guess) I got from You, certainly not that You may be either a bacterium or a virus, otherway You would be a XXX......XL kind of unicellular! What I tried here actually was to convert realistic images and symbols into a sort of somehow tangible abstract world and still keep some clue of the this world into the transformation functions. I'm glad and proud You like it and any kind of criticism by You would be certainly appreciated and constructive, especially by You who are the founder of such an expression need and form. Thank You!

A quite weird and bizzarre memory connection, inference and interference, my dear McPloos! Just to keep safe I'll stay behind the wall and the sandbags. Thank You!

Thank You, dear BushcraftOnFire, it's quite evident that there's bleeding bull in the arid Andalusian countryside with dry grass and close to a water tube on a fence and a sky in a hot weather summer day where only a bird is flying and a jet is crossing high .... or whatever else You may see and recall as vision and sensation. I forgot to point out that if You know how Spanish flag looks like You've got a further clue. But You may either like or dislike it independently from any intellectual construction or meaning of course.

Thank You, my dear Pat for such warm and supportive words! Keeping modest truly, not as a rethoric trick, is the only way to enjoy the world, what we do, keep curious and improve, apart from the fact that anyone always should, because we can only live and survive socially and, even more, marvels come from anywhere and anyone to please us (consider this Forum for instance) and no one on an ivory tower may ever benefit of such a fertile humus to rejuvenate his brain and creative power.
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-18-2015 at 07:38 PM.

An interesting one from you dear Caesar - looks like a bird to me too. trying to put some colourful beads into a hose pipe - he's not doing a good job of it - they keep falling out!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Marvelous feedback from the gang! Hahaha.

I don't quite know what to make of it, other than the bird looks like he's arming up, escalating, loading up his paint ball pea shooter to get even with all the hunters and their shotguns. Would make a funny video game idea.

As to the art, I think you know enough to make a perfect replica in the style, but your silly ways have taken it to a very silly end.

Love it. Great tribute. And Thanksgiving turkey shoots are in fact coming in November. So that bird better start planning for the siege. . . and the stuffing. . .

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yo admiro este tipo de pinturas, las cuales comprueban la versatilidad de Art Rage!!!

I admire this kind of paintings, which verify the versatility of Art Rage !!!

Congratulations Caesar.
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Dear Junie, Your gentle soul makes You see a bird, care of it and even worry about its performance ( no pun intented! ). I can see the bird too now, a sort of ibis, so much popular in the acient Egypt, but how it all actually started is revealed herebelow to DAkey. Thank You!

Thank you, dear D Akey. LOL I never pretended to be a credible abstract painter since to be very or absoluted abstract from any tangible and sensible datum or perception You have to be German I guess ... (kidding) Well, it's time of a final revelation about my intention and why i entitled it Spain. The "bird" profile actually started as the shape of paleolythical kind of bovine, bull or bison charging (this the blood droplets, either that of the torero or of the bull during the bullfight, I hope Hemingway and Carcia Lorca may forgive me for this). The kite may be a bird. the scenario an arid Andalusian countryside and the dominant colors, yellow and a kind of warm red, are the colors of the Spanish flag stripes. All the rest is less certain and may be interpretated accordingly to what I indicate as the main elements.

Quanto a provare la versatilità di Artrage, tu sei un vero maestro con i tuoi esperimenti, caro Damaso! Grazie!

As for Artrage versatility verification, You are a true master with your experiments, dear Damaso! Thank You!