ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: having a hard time

having a hard time

I found out already a lot good stuff in Artrage but.....1 thing i never could wrap my head around is the sticker sheet and what can be done with it. I know......there are some wonderful clever people on the forum spending there time and now how to explain certain aspects of the program Thanks for that folks.I have found on deviantart some sticker sheets representing Bob Ross brushes and i really don't know what to do with them.;(
    here is a link to the deviantart page in ? http://www.deviantart.com/art/Nature...-set-406663097

It looks like the zip file contains PNG images the person created their Sticker Sheets from (most likely to make them accessible to users of photoshop and other programs). So what you'll need to do first, is import the image into the ArtRage Sticker Creator and create sticker sheets from each of the images. They're designed for use in ArtRage, so they are set up in an array of rows and columns, so be sure you divide them properly, within the creator. After that, you'll need you make Sticker Spray presets that use the sheets you've created. To make it quicker/easier, try to find a preset that looks like it works in a similar fashion to what you need, and just swap the Sticker Sheet it uses, for one of the ones you made.

Unfortunately my time is a bit short, so I'm unable to walk you further, at the moment. I do have some tutorials, both written and as videos (on youtube), discussing how it can be done, however. A quick search through the Tips and Tricks forum area here, should bring them up. When I get some more free time, and if you still need it later, I'll try to help more further when I can.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

So? if i understand you correctly? i have to make a sticker from each of the stencils if i want to use them as sticker spray? i can't use the "sheet" as it is right?

Yes. The images aren't really stencils. They were all made for the purpose of being used as ArtrRage Stickers, which is why they're all pure red. To use them in the Sticker Spray tool (as they're intended), they must first be made into sticker sheets. In the example below, you can see I have imported one of the images into ArtRages Sticker Creator and have set the rows and columns to correctly split the image, so that each red image on the image will be separated into individual stickers on the sheet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stickermakethem.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	87546

hehe.if i did follow? i should have to make 63 stickers out of that sheet if i want to use them all. whaw!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    hehe.if i did follow? i should have to make 63 stickers out of that sheet if i want to use them all. whaw!!!!!!
    Well, not exactly. You'll be making 4 sheets, with each of the four holding a different number of stickers on them. So the sticker sheet I made in the image I previously posted, holds 63 stickers on it. All of those stickers can then be accessed at random, by the Sticker Spray, when the variations are properly adjusted.

oops;(, there we go again,lost it somewhere, i got it that i have to make 4 sheets with the images i dl.and as we see? in the example? that sheet has 63 stickers on it,right? if i want to use them (as they are not all the same) i have to make them separately in sticker spray, but i don't understand your saying they " All of those stickers can then be accessed at random, by the Sticker Spray, when the variations are properly adjusted." that i don't understand ,sorry...being dumb here

Each of the four different images with in the zip file will make a single Sticker Sheet. So the "branchBrush" will have 63 stickers that can accessed, the "bristleBrush" will have 28 accessible, the "grassBrush" will have 63, and the "hedgeBrush" will have 56. Only the stickers on any one sheet, can be accessed by a single Sticker Spray preset. So if you select the bristleBrush Sheet, you'll only be able to access the 63 stickers that bristleBrush sticker sheet has on it.

I've gone ahead and made four presets (for each of the four Sticker sheets, made from the four images) and packaged them in an .arpack. Just download the .arpack and then double click it. It will automatically open ArtRage and ask you to install them. You find the Sticker Sheets in a group named "Loadus Brushes" on the Sticker Sheet Panel and the Sticker Spray Presets, which uses those stickers, within a group called "Loadus Brushes" on the Preset Panel. For more variety, you'll want to experiment with the variations panel (the option is found on the Settings Panel, when the Sticker Spray tool is selected).

ARPack Download Link

Name:  Loadus Pack Show.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  52.5 KB

Sir? you are worth some gold bars really great stuff you doing here for me and i'm sure for other people on here also again SOS....thank you Sir!!!!!!!