ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Little Geometries

Little Geometries

floating in a cloud of color and vibration little geometries vie for space.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Little Geometries.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	465.5 KB 
ID:	87534  

In my imagination

Colorful cellphones all around the world inter-connecting us . Different cultures, different styles and colors but with these colorful devices that we have in common.

I am not sure why this style of yours is so appealing. Just one of those works that keeps the eyes roving around it.

Half step back as a style felt as a 3-D abstract, but we're once again in the most delightful, even furtherly enhanced in quality, color hues and tones ice-cream licking and lapping it. A totalizing experience of sensual pleasure.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    Colorful cellphones all around the world inter-connecting us . Different cultures, different styles and colors but with these colorful devices that we have in common.
    Interesting, love your imagination on this one... thanks Marilyn Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    I am not sure why this style of yours is so appealing. Just one of those works that keeps the eyes roving around it.
    Bobbi so glad you find these appealing, they are in their own way color field studies I guess that can draw one into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Half step back as a style felt as a 3-D abstract, but we're once again in the most delightful, even furtherly enhanced in quality, color hues and tones ice-cream licking and lapping it. A totalizing experience of sensual pleasure.
    sounds wonderful Caesar glad you like this... and find it as delicious as ice cream on a hot day...

Gary really love all the wonderful colors in this, perfect title, just kept me looking everywhere on your canvas, my husband also enjoyed seeing it, great job

Information overload -- when mother board gets overloaded, the house erupts!

Hahah. It was either that or Legos. . .

Anyway, your colors have been really 'smashing' for some time now. Well painted. I have to say that things like this definitely draw associations and there you have it! A story!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream