ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Courtyard in Italy

Courtyard in Italy

Done in oil, some layers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Courtyard in Italy.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	428.4 KB 
ID:	87530  

Wow! Amazing oil paint. I really wanna try to do painting on my own but I just can't. I'm not really good on doing this stuff but I'm trying.

dannbarbery, thankyou, don't give up, when I first started digital painting, my painting were just awful, but this forum is so supportive and helpful, I would never had gotten to this point if it wasn't for the kind and wonderful artist in this forum, so keep trying and just be open to advise as they are never cruel in their comments but always out to help, thanks for checking my paintings out and hope to see something of yours soon

Just beautiful!

The colors are lovely and every detail just adds to the warm nature of the scene.

Another beauty Pat.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Excellent painting and fantastic colors. The contrast between the warmer parts with bricks, vase, luminous architectures etc. against the cooler, bluish tones of the upward looking parts and those reflecting the sky blues is incredible, marvellous.
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-15-2015 at 12:03 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Marilyn Ann, June and Caesar, thanks so much for checking it out and your very kind comments, much appreciated

Boy do I love what you did with the cool colors. Nice compliment to the sandstone colors. And it does have the feel of reflecting the sky as the ambient lighting. Really first rate! I guess you're into Italian imports. . . One paint stroke at a time you're bringing in the "old country".

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks so much DAkey, such wonderful compliments coming from you, really makes me happy lol