ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: God Bless the Queen! <I think that's correct to say?>

God Bless the Queen! <I think that's correct to say?>

Congratulations to Her Majesty on her record-breaking longevity on the throne!!!!!!!!

And Congrats to the whole UK!!!!!!!!

Someday I shall visit jolly ol' pip pip eh wot! I especially want to thank England (and Wales) for Doctor Who, and Tolkien, Shakespeare and all the brilliant stories and a whole lot else like the World Wide Web. . . but I'm starting to create an impossibly long list so I'll leave it at that.

But I feel practically a citizen of the world spending time in these forums. So great.

And a happy time of celebration and congrats! God Bless Queen Elizabeth II -- Something positive! YAY!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I'll ditto that congratulations to a very classy Lady . I've visited there twice and would go back again if it wasn't a 7 hour flight

She's our queen too here in Aussieland.

I was born in England and came to Australia with my parents when I was a child. My first visit back was when I was 18 and three more times since then - most recently 12mths ago. With a flying time of 20hrs and then add another 10 or so for airport transfers, I don't plan on any further visits.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Congratulations also to the Queen! I think us Brits take her for granted at times, but it is a staggering achievement to have remained the same steadying influence for a country that has changed so much in the last sixty three years.

She really has brought a feeling of stability to turbulent times. She has a wicked sense of humour too, which I always admire in people lol. She's one impressive lady