ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sentiments

Galena, Kansas, USA (Southeast corner of the state)

Sentiments

Resurrecting work that I had partially done and tossed into a folder a long time ago. I've noticed there is so much negative in the media and especially on Facebook........ so my cousin and I have started posting at least 1 Happy / Good post everyday. From sayings to news, to just feel good happenings. If everyone did this we would see sooooooooo much less negativity in our day. Hence..... the small saying on the pic.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bouquet.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	87513
    Do we have to accept what life hands us? Or can we say no thank you and ask for a different flavor?

Hi My sky is looking a bit like a Rainbow lately can I swop back to the summer's of the thirties when the sun shone all day IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

A good thought

With a pretty image. Very inspirational.

Nice to see You back JD! No doubt about the choice to be aware and see positive elements anyway and anywhere.
    I think that, in this sense, Eighty+' thread is a daily medecine against negativity where everyday You find new visions and the positive influence of energy, passion, wit and irony to accept and enjoy life whatever happens.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice work JD.. and I love the quote!