ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corde Sur Ciel

Corde Sur Ciel

Thanks Bobbi for information about France, this is a little Bed and Breakfast in France, done in oil, some parts done in 3 layers, most 1 layer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corde Sur Ciel.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	264.7 KB 
ID:	87497  

WOW Pat you really captured the sparkling sunlight on this one and beautiful colors and textures in the brush strokes.... you really have seemed to turn a corner on your work moving to a new level... WONDERFUL work!.

Makes me want to sit there with a Latte and watch the world go by. Beautiful painting and great colours, Pat, well done.

Charming

The leaves are lovely, the inn is lovely , completely inviting, magnifique mon cherie!

Lovely, wish we were there.

Pat, I love it. If you should ever get to that region of France, I think you just may fall in love with it. Merci beaucoup, vous êtes très amiable.

Beautiful colours and shapes Pat. The sunlight hitting the leaves and the ground really catches the eye. You are so good with these village paintings.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Yeah! The lighting is out of this world! Or fixed right in it, being as it really reads so very well. Excellent! Time to go traveling yet again in another of your lovely scenes. . .

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Pat, been looking through all you recent paintings and boy they are so great. Love them all
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks so much dear AR for your kind comments, really appreciate them a lot, that is what keeps us painting, the wonderful support and help we get from all our dear friends in AR, Katie, so nice to see you again, hope you are going to stay around, miss your beautiful ballerinas