ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: just to know.....

just to know.....

Are there people here using google chrome and having probs with it?? sins this morning i'm not able to get google chrome to work;(

Hi Rondo,
    Chrome's working here for me posting this.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

i can't even for saving my live get it to work.....it launches and it chrash (google chrome stopped working.. bla bla),have already un installed and re installed no avail;(

I've tried google chrome and it slows down my computer something awful. It's a memory hog. Even Firefox has its problems. I would love a browser that's simple in every way.

Love Chrome - works perfectly for me. It's fast too!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

I looked in some forums and it seems a common problem after installing Windows 10. If that's the version you are using, try this suggestion which has helped some.

"After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, Google Chrome did not work. After looking all over the internet nothing worked. Then I went in to properties of Google Chrome, and un-clicked the Windows 8 compatibility, and Chrome worked."

I don't have Win 10 yet but did go and look at my Chrome properties (you find that by right clicking on the Google Chrome shortcut/icon if you have that in your taskbar). This is what it looks like - mine was already unchecked.

Attachment 87429
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Well?, it seems there is a big problem between anti virus "commodo" and Google Chrome.There are "fixes" put out on the help forums of the browser but they did not work for me at all!!.So i decided to delete Google Chrome and uninstall Commodo. Re installed Google chrome......did NOT work but i found a "future" version of the browser called 'Canary" and that one seems to run great BUT...for the moment? you can not set it as default browser;( PS i did not re install Commodo because they want to install a browser of there own and some other (for me any way) unwanted stuff.