ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Missing basic tools for ArtRage Touch

Missing basic tools for ArtRage Touch

Good morning.

I have installed ArtRage Touch and I have to say it 's the best graphic application for windows rt at least...but !...but there are some missing basic tools paradoxally present in far simpler programs like Windows Paint ( of course lacking of all the rest ) . I'm referring to the lasso / selection tool, the straight and curved line, the anchor point pen ( and a nib pen wouldn 't spoil ). and also the possibility to work on an imported image , thing that now is only possible for tracing it. I thing that with these simple devices updated ArtRageTouch it could become from,a good program, a great program good enough even for professionals...and I know what I'm talking about

If you're looking for more/professional features I would highly recommend the full desktop version. You can see a feature comparison here: https://www.artrage.com/product-comparison/