ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Owl

Owl

The usual tools - watercolour on a gradient layer - airbrush and blenders.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OWL02.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	87315
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

interesting work, I like the gradient background it really focuses ones attention on the riveting gaze of the eyes... interesting work and well done as usual

The owls and the pussycats I went to see. . . er. . . they went to sea. . .
    And I saw these, see?

This one is looking at me as if, in its owlish wisdom, is saying, "Yeah. I'm cute. You got a problem with that? I also happen to be one of the most successful predators in the forest. I'm not just another pretty face. . . Care for a mouse?"

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Fuzzy

Sweet and winsome!

HI JUNE Points to Cap'n Mac Yes I'm Back thanks TO MATT who sorted it for me I suppose He thought That Poor old Sod is in trouble again

Ok June CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

So glad about that Mr.Ploos - Say one for me - I'm about to reset my computer back to factory default - something's not right and I can't do a system restore and updates are not installing so I thought I might as well have a clean slate before downloading Win 10.

Thanks to Marilyn Anne and DA.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Hi June. best of luck with your factory default. It would be too much for me to attempt Ok
    CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO ROO..........POZDRAWSKI

Thankfully, everything wet smoothly - I haven't put back all my programmes yet will finish off today. I'm back to Win 8 so will have to upgrade to 8.1 - might leave 10 until driver problems are sorted out. HOO ROO!
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Hi june. Just watching a programe about barn owls. About their silent flight. And eyesight This

Couple. Had them as eggs and when hatched which we watch them break out of the egg. And they

Hand fed them. Eventually when they could fly. They fed them in the garden by calling them Of

The two. The female has flown away. And the male will go when it suits him Ok.CIAO HOo ROO

[QUOTE=eighty+;497869]Hi june. Just watching a programe about barn owls. About their silent flight. And eyesight This

Couple. Had them as eggs and when hatched which we watch them break out of the egg. And they

Hand fed them. Eventually when they could fly. They fed them in the garden by calling them Of

The two. The female has flown away now And the male will go when it suits him Ok.CIAO HOo ROO