ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage window positioning lost.

Artrage window positioning lost.

Is there a way to reset all Artrage window positions? I am running Windows 10 and the other night upgraded my nvidia drivers. Now when I open the program, the window is not displaying on the screen. The program is open (task manager verified) but the window is opening off screen somewhere.

This might be a question in regards to Win 10, rather than the application itself.

If it's Win 10 assuming you have multiple monitors or positioning applications off-screen, you could try...
    1) When you applications are open/running: Right-click the bottom Windows task-bar, then click on "Cascade Windows".
    2) Right-click desktop > Display Settings, check how many monitors are detected and the orientation of them?

Thanks for your response!

I tried your suggestions to no avail. I can see a 1 pixel window at the top left of my far left monitor (1 of 3 in surround mode). I cannot drag it from the corner or make it larger. I was hoping there was a file somewhere I could edit that would enable me to change the window size or position. Uninstall and reinstall does not fix the issue.

I resolved the issue. I use Display Fusion to help manage my windows on my 4 monitors (3 in Surround/Eyefinity and 1 accessory). I must have hit a special key combo to shrink the window size. After going through Display Fusion settings (keybindings) I was able to restore the window size.

Thanks for helping to resolve even though the error was mine!