ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Android ArtRage app and recording scripts

Android ArtRage app and recording scripts

How do I record a script on my new Android version of this app? I would like to make the image larger on the desktop and from what I see best way is to record a script and run it on the desktop.

Second question, will export as PSD ever be a feature for the Android app.

Otherwise - works great.

Kathryn

Scripts aren't in the app yet, though we're working on them - they're pretty complicated, and have a lot of ways to go wrong, so we'll need to be sure they work before updating the app, but we definitely want that feature in there.

PSD export isn't on the cards right now, I'm afraid, though the suggestion is definitely noted.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Would anyone be able to make a note in the user guide section [ https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...ile-paintings/ ] that talks about scripts in the mobile app - so that we know it's not yet available in the Android version?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton9s View Post
    Would anyone be able to make a note in the user guide section [ https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...ile-paintings/ ] that talks about scripts in the mobile app - so that we know it's not yet available in the Android version?
    ...good catch, that is a bit misleading! Doing it now.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!