ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Back in time

Back in time

Had fun with this, done for the WC weekly paintings . Oil brush and SOS's sponge brushes

Name:  forgotten.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  78.8 KB

Hi Jean yes I like it is up for sale and electric on as would just suit Me ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Thick vegetation. Almost like the forest taking back the land. The dappled feel is not unlike the impression I get in the thick of it all. Nailed the essence of all the gazillion things going on in a scene like this. If you're from the city like I am, and the desert where it's simpler shapes, going into a dense landscape is actually the first impression I get -- like Wow! look at all the stuff to see. Almost overwhelming when I see that in real life and I think this captures that feel really nicely.

Last edited by D Akey; 08-06-2015 at 01:49 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It just might be Mr Ploos altho the electric is a bit wonky LOL

DA, Born and raised in a small town just outside of Toronto (where the richies would come for a holiday way back in the day), now I live in the north and if I do not soon have someone cut down some vegetation my house altho a bit newer will soon look the same
    Last edited by justjean; 08-06-2015 at 03:24 AM.

Thought I'd commented You've made wonderful use of the sponge brushes - the cabin certainly looks like it will soon be overgrown. A lovely idea for a painting and you have captured the atmosphere.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Fabulous! Whar a placid view!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Really nice