ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Gallery - attached image

Forum Gallery - attached image

I cannot either see or open it on my last post on my Samsung tablet. Any idea about the possible reason (file size or ext)?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Which post is that?

We did update the forums a bit recently, so that *may* have affected something. Try going to the bottom of the forum and changing the Forum Style to/from mobile (whichever you're on now).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Thanks, dear Hannah! It was the one entitled A promised portrait.

I can see both images in that post just fine; can you try switching between the forum styles in case it's doing something odd?

If that doesn't help, can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing for me?

OK. Did some moves and .... lucky outcome!
    I opened a control menu (the one for printing etc.) and pressed Vista Desktop (i.e. desktop view) and, magically, I can see all now. Fortunately, otherwise I would have found it hard to find soon enough how to get a screen shot on the table (I'm not at all acquainted to as for the various buttons and controls neither I tried to test and learn how to, apart from the most intuitive lessons) LOL
    Prieviously, with a different "style" maybe, as You say, I could see Enug's flowers on a relief sheet, but not my attachments.
    Thank You very much for the help and patience for a lazy foley ...LOL

Oh good! It sounds like your tablet just decided not to load the attachments, so you could 'browse more easily'. I'll pass this along, in case it's something we can improve.

Thank You. Apparently the Desktop View setting isn't a default so I have to select it anytime I enter Artrage Forum on my tablet if I wish to see attachments (mine ones at least, I didn't make an exhaustive check, I just saw Enug's flowers could be seen instead).

Also posted in the original question from June and Hannah. This is what I see when I open June's post on my pc .Name:  re junes image.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  3.6 KB, when I click on it the swan does appear . A few things are being a bit wonky and it all seemed to start with the up grade ( not yet complete) of W10

Dear Jean, this problem of Yours applies to me too on my office PC, but it's a quite different one, since on my tablet, once I set desktop view, I can see the swan ....

Caesar, I have not even looked on my Ipad not one of my favorite devices