ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Intuos Touch Pad STAND

Wacom Intuos Touch Pad STAND

I tried to search .. and if I missed it, please accept my humble apology. I'm new to the forum and learning the in and outs.

I have the Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Medium Pad.

I'm looking for suggestions for a stand that I can angle it at when I'm working with the pad. Flat does not work for me all that well, as well as holding it and drawing it is awkward too. I'm a pen - mouse - keyboard guy.

Looking for something that is adjustable to 15 - 45 Degrees and desktop friendly.

So any suggestions that people have tried and found worked?

Thanks ... Jj

Hello jjb-54 and welcome to the AR forums
    I don't know of any stands specific to your tablet but have you considered looking for a small lightweight laptop stand. Might that work for you?
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Hey Mark - Thanks for the response. Yes, I had started to look at various items like that on Amazon and thought, "Wait, maybe some users might have had some similar thoughts and found something that worked for them....?"

So I guess, I'm going to guess I'm the first one that thought of this and go boldly into it ...

Thanks again - Jj ...