ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Does the standard pen that comes with the Monoprice 10594 10 x 6 tablet allow for rot

Does the standard pen that comes with the Monoprice 10594 10 x 6 tablet allow for rot

Does the standard pen that comes with the Monoprice 10594 10 x 6 tablet allow for rotating an artrage brush using "pen rotation in Variations chart?
    Thanks,
    Paul

A simple way maybe to find out is to try the Oil Brush with the cursor in 'Outline' mode (shortcut key is 2 if your not already in it or you can choose it in AR's Preferences).
    In the Oil Brush settings, set 'Aspect' to something low like 10% and have the brush size fairly large so that you can clearly see if/when it's orientation changes as you rotate the pen.
    Keeping your pen tip in one place, lean the pen over a bit and then start moving it round in a circle, a bit like the hand of a clock.
    Dose the cursor's orientation change to follow it?

Things like pen Rotation, Twist and Tilt, are part of the tablet drivers so if the maker didn't program it in AR will have nothing to react to.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Thanks for your suggestion! When I receive it I will check it out! If the included pen doesn't may Mono price or Huion will have one that does.
    Paul