Thread: [Artrage 4.5.9 - x64bits] I can't find the Shortcuts menu anymore. (Solved)

[Artrage 4.5.9 - x64bits] I can't find the Shortcuts menu anymore. (Solved)

Hello ! I've just got Artrage 4.5.9, the full version, amazing software !
    I just have a problem with the preferences menu. I've changed a lot of keys some days ago, and today I wanted to check the shortcuts again, but I really looked in each these sub-menus :
    Name:  Artrage raccourcis manquants.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  38.1 KB
    (sorry for my frenchness)
    I tried to restart the PC but no effects.
    I didn't tried to reset the preference menu to defaults because I'm working on some projects and if I loose my custom shortcuts It will be a lot longer, but I'm ready to try if someone think it can help.
    I would love not have to reinstall the entire soft if possible as apparently I can only activate it three times...
    I use Win 7 x64bits.

I hope I'm just blind and the shortcuts menu is somewhere else, that would be humiliating but maybe easier to fix.
    Thanks by advance !
    Last edited by burgzaza; 03-04-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Hello and welcome to the ArtRage forums burgzaza
    Fear not, they are not far away!
    You need to go to Menubar > Edit > Set Keyboard Shortcuts…
    And whilst your in there don’t forget you can export a backup file of them if you want by clicking on the small Menu square top right corner of the shortcuts window.

Just looked at your post again and I would note that once you have registered your copy of AR’s licence/serial number in the Member Area, there is no limit to the number of times you can download and reinstall from there, should you ever need to.
    Last edited by markw; 03-04-2016 at 07:04 AM.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hello and welcome to the ArtRage forums burgzaza
    Fear not, they are not far away!
    You need to go to Menubar > Edit > Set Keyboard Shortcuts…
    And whilst your in there don’t forget you can export a backup file of them if you want by clicking on the small Menu square top right corner of the shortcuts window.
    Oh no... I really was blind. I don't know why but I was convinced the shortcuts menu to be in the preferences... sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Just looked at your post again and I would note that once you have registered your copy of AR’s licence/serial number in the Member Area, there is no limit to the number of times you can download and reinstall from there, should you ever need to.
    Ah that's great to read, thanks for the infos !