ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Changing the order of stickers

Changing the order of stickers

I like to know how to change the order of stickers please.

By this I mean the following.

I click on sticker spray bottom left, i have preset already open with a list the first is the sticker spray i then go into the group sticker spray and then into the drop down menu and then click on the ones i like in the folder of my name.

So I wish to simply drag the folder i use most to the top so i can be more productive and selective over the folder and brushes, can this be done and how please?

Rob

Move sticker spray

Also can i move brushes once in AR to another folder and how please ?

You can move items freely within the Toolbox (by left click dragging them), but when it comes to the preset and sticker panels, the items are forced to list themselves alphabetically. Presets can be moved from one group to another, by right clicking on them and selecting "Move Item", but the Stickers can't. The only way to move a specific preset or sticker so that it appears higher on the list, is renaming it so that the lettering will alphabetically sort it at the top. So if your preset was named "Sponge", you might name it "A Sponge". It'll require resetting ArtRage to see changes. In some cases, like Presets or Stencils, you can just right click on the preset and select the "Rename Item" option, but in the case of the Sticker Sheets, you'll need to rename them from the folder their located in within your computers directory.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

One other note.. you CANNOT move or rename items in the AR main folder C://programs files/artrage/ etc (in Artrage proper)...

But you CAN rename and move them around as someonesane said if you go to your file manager.. You can also move them to your user folder where they can then be renamed and moved within the program directly

Man thanks David

Ok that makes sense David, thank you it all helps me work quicker and with a more much ease of flow.

Regards Rob