ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Sea02

The Sea02

this time i drew all the movements of the waves by hand, the background was a gradient and the clouds PS brushes. i'm starting to feel "wet" But i hope you all like his also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Sea02.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	86742  

One of my favorite of your pieces. Well done!

thank you so much sir...appreciate.And i have to say myself .....quiet happy with this one.

Seas are not easy to do and you did an amazing job on it!!! I'm amazed how your work has really taken off over the last couple especially!!! Bravo!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

In the middle of the sea

Amazing feeling of wave action and you are right in the midst of it. Truly feels like the middle of the ocean!

Very well painted and dynamic. It seems that we have the sea into a trasparent box in our hands and that we are on a rolling ship and about to spill a burst of salty water onto ourselves. A quite surrealistic impression indeed.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!