ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker spray .prs from Stickers .stk

Sticker spray .prs from Stickers .stk

Greetings,

I would appreciate any guidance on the following:

I have created some Stickers (.stk) from png files. They are placed in Custom Content-Stickers-Name Folder.

I have tried to activate the content of the folder in Stickers Spray in vain. I cannot find the way to see those stickers in the Presets Group. I have no idea how to point the appropriate stickers folder to spray them.

Thank you in advance.

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    This might help.

ArtRage Studio / Studio Pro / 4: For .stk files, open your Stickers Panel, then either select the group that you want to import your new sticker too, or click 'Add Group' to create a new group. Click 'Import Stickers' and open the stk file you downloaded. The new sticker sheet will now appear in the active group.

Sticker Spray Presets:

Sticker Spray presets are not the same as Sticker Sheets. Spray presets just tell the Spray tool which sheet to use and how to spray stickers from it. So: When you download a sticker spray preset you need to have the right Sheet installed for it to spray from. Usually, the Sticker Sheet you need will either have been installed with the app, or have its .stk file included in the download you got the Spray Preset from.

So remember, if you create a sticker sheet and a sticker spray preset that uses it, share both the .prs file (the spray preset) and the .stk file (sticker sheet) the preset refers to.

Also, here is the manual link: http://www.artrage.com/wp-content/up...e-4-Manual.pdf

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

Thank you.

My problem is (between my chair and a screen) that I have (see an image) A Sticker Sheets - Group already created.
    I have no idea (in spite of several attempts) how to make it recognized by Sticker Spray (how to create prs files).

Here is the Stickers folder location: C:\Users\Me\Documents\ArtRage Paintings\Custom Content\Stickers\Nature-AD

and Sticker Spray one: C:\Users\Me\Documents\ArtRage Paintings\Custom Content\Tool Presets\Sticker Spray

Name:  SS.JPG
Views: 224
Size:  46.8 KB

Thank you.

I am afraid it can not.

For full information on the basic settings of the Sticker Spray see the Sticker Spray section.

And here there is no information on applying a custom Sticker Sheet Group to be sprayed.

PS

Finally I have found the solution:

Sticker Spray - Presets - (New Group/option) - New Preset - Setting (panel) - Sheet (here one has to point a Sticker Sheet, see image above, previous post).
    Last edited by GTh; 06-01-2015 at 09:43 AM.

well i'm glad you found the solution way to go!!.