ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Zey The Mouse FIMO Clay, Episode 2 'The Prize Hat' Stop Motion Animation.

Zey The Mouse FIMO Clay, Episode 2 'The Prize Hat' Stop Motion Animation.

Hi, all

Hope your all o.k, not been on for a long time!!

I would like to share my Zey's latest adventure's with fimo clay characters, Clara Cat, Dylan Dog,
    Peter Parrot, Bella Bunny and Mr and Mrs Frog!

New Film sets include: 'Mile Valley Middle School' outside and inside the (Art Classroom)!
    made from wood, cardboard, paper, like a cartoony animation!

The story, Mrs Frog breaks the exciting news to the gang at school, of a 'Fashion Show' at
    Chestnut Hall. all the gang make a Hat for the show, but mishap's and fun and laughter happen!
    The winning school is announced at 'The Fashion Show'!

Cute. Has a Wallace and Gomit kind a vibe. Visually looks like you're there. The audio's a little uneven when I listened to the YouTube -- volume jumps, and some dialog got clipped early. You may have listened to it so much when editing you don't hear it anymore. Love the accents :-)

I'm not really clear who did this and who it's for? Is it a class project for a school?

Well done!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Cute. Has a Wallace and Gomit kind a vibe. Visually looks like you're there. The audio's a little uneven when I listened to the YouTube -- volume jumps, and some dialog got clipped early. You may have listened to it so much when editing you don't hear it anymore. Love the accents :-)

I'm not really clear who did this and who it's for? Is it a class project for a school?

Well done!
    Hi, thanks for taking a look!!!, this is my work as a hobby!, it's for young children, but lots of adults like Zey too!!, it's a project
    ive been working on for 3 yrs!, the voices are low at times, and clipped, but i do try! over the web and in the news in the U.K
    Zey The Mouse has a nice fanbase!, and still growing, hope you will stick around for the 3rd episode, and i shall be thinking more about
    the sounds etc