ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My android SyFi

My android SyFi

Here are a couple Back grounds I am going to use.. well one or the other. These are directly from the Hubble. I have manipulated them a bit so they appear a bit painterly This project will be layer upon layer and I hope to finish soon. I am doing this for no other reason but to study my abilities. How the Bg's will be used: they are the far BG the viewer will be looking thru windows of an alien craft at the edge of the star lit galaxey. The windows are over head to give the painting a feeling of vastness. Of course My fave part, is a beautiful android being worked on in the fore ground by robots attended by strange animistic creatures. There will be other creatures and things and weird stuff to look at . hope you enjoy this as much as I am painting it.

It's a large paint 20x48 inches @ 300dpi. If this turns out well I have a cool place in my den where it will hang.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hubbel 2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	86625 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hubbel 1a.jpg 
Size:	405.0 KB 
ID:	86626
    Last edited by cartuneman; 05-25-2015 at 03:12 AM.

I couldn't wait I stayed up late last night and worked on the progression of this project. I made the wife upset cause I was up late....no matter. Any way here is a window set up I found on the net. I disposed of the content that was in the view of the windows and multiplied the panes and placed the galaxy in it's place and then I manipulated the piece to fit in my painting.

Name:	cieling windows.jpg 
Size:	170.0 KB 
ID:	86627 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window cut out 2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	86628

Name:	view thru windows 2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	275.3 KB 
ID:	86629

Looking forward to watching the development of this piece.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thank you Enug this is most definitely going to be fun : here is a work study development wise. don't know if I like it yet but I have a long way to go I want the pic to tell a short story about it's self and There are other characters that I have to create to fill the scene. But here is a rough of the layout. This actually a huge paint so a lot can be input. I have tons of lighting effects to create lazer beems and monsters of deep space to do lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	first scene pant touch up 2 reduced copy.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	230.8 KB 
ID:	86643  

5. Excellent work! If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a finished painting already .
    Your thoughts are falling into their place just right. Looks fantastic so far . I admire artists who are determinate about their work.
    I have trouble finishing even half of my drawings.

Good luck with your huge work, now you have me anxious to see more progress :P

Just brilliant CartuneMan! Maybe Master Chief standing to her left? It looks like a scene right out of Halo.

Quote Originally Posted by DebDeeDawn View Post

Excellent work! If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a finished painting already .
    Your thoughts are falling into their place just right. Looks fantastic so far . I admire artists who are determinate about their work.
    I have trouble finishing even half of my drawings.

Good luck with your huge work, now you have me anxious to see more progress :P
    I would love to see more of your work .where can they be seen?

8. Quote Originally Posted by cartuneman View Post
    I would love to see more of your work .where can they be seen?
    I'm afraid my other artwork is.... not related to sci fi It's a bit more erotic.
    I just do fantasy and sci fi for my own eyes, for now. Maybe when I finish up more drawings, I could make a gallery just for them

Thank you for your intrest ^^)

This is so exciting to see! I love the genre the style and the concept. More more! :-)
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Wow I need to kick it in and get this done huh?!!!!